For us, the environmental issues are as important as production and quality of our tin solders. We take extreme care to minimize environmental impact of our processes, hence we have the following proprieties:
- manufacture of the highest quality and purity tin solders,
- limiting the emission of dust and other contaminants to the atmosphere, using the cutting-edge technologies and equipment,
- minimizing the areas affected by our activity (plant located in the industrial zone),
- rational water and energy management – minimizing the use and pollution.
Call US!! +48 3846880 or contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
The chemical composition and purity of our solders is constantly monitored by our in-house laboratory.
Our air supply and dust extraction system is state-of-the-art. The smokestacks are equipped with catalytic converters, and the fans with cyclones which allows a significant reduction of dust emission to the atmosphere. Hence, we are not contributing to the greenhouse effect and global warming. Buying tin scrap, we participate in disposal of waste generated by other companies.
Environment, Purity, Ecology
Our innovative and unique tin recovery technology not only allows for tin reactivation from contaminants, but also limits our impact on the environment. We scrap and dispose of only 1% of the raw material, another proof of our production process effectiveness. It must be emphasized that the solders made from recovered tin are less than 20%, the remaining 80% of the tin being imported.
The company is located in the industrial zone, so the adverse environmental impact does not include new areas and is limited to necessary minimum. Our overall goal in terms of environment protection is introducing waste-free production technologies.
Best Tin Solders Ever!
Our solder is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9453 and the required permits issued by the Environmental Protection.